Owing to numerous capabilities and features of Node.JS, almost every company is in need to hire Node.js developers for effective web development and server-side scripting. So, the demand of Node.js developer for hire in the marketplace is continuously increasing due to the advantages of node.js server environment in the JS-based full-stack web development.
Let’s have a look at the major reasons for hiring Node.js developers for business activities in our existing marketplace.
Major Features of Node JS Programming Language
- It is very fast and lightweight environment offer faster code execution capabilities in Chrome V8 JS engine
- Node.js is event-driven and non-blocking input/output based environment in which the server does not wait for API to return response and continues to the next API
- Highly scalable environment despite the fact it is a single-threaded model
- It does not support buffering of the data and offers great performance
- It is an open-source environment released under MIT license; so you don’t require to pay any license fee
- It can be used with multiple JS client-end platforms and libraries
- It is a cross-platform environment can be used for different OS platforms
- Faster development, testing, and deployment.
The popularity of Node.JS Development Features & Capabilities
If you look at the landscape of big commercial users of Node.JS globally, you would find so many big names like GoDaddy, Yahoo, Microsoft, PayPal, IBM, GE, Uber, Mozilla Firefox, and many others. Many other small and medium-size companies are extensively relying on the Node JS for server-side real-time web applications.
According to the IT Jobs Watch information, the average salary and demand is consistently increasing, which is a clear indicator of the popularity of the Node.js developers in the marketplace.
Role of Node JS in Business Processes
Business in the present fiercely competitive marketplace has become so volatile, knowledge-based, and technology-driven, especially the software application-driven. All major business processes in our modern business are highly influenced by software applications like CRM, ERP, Sales, Marketing, and others. You need efficient, reliable, value-oriented, and highly featured applications developed in a short time.
Node.JS makes it easier, faster, and efficient development of an application with the shortest time-to-market. The performance of Node.JS apps remains highly commendable in numerous business process environments.
Why Choose Node JS Developers?
There are many good reasons to choose for Node JS developers. The top 4 reasons are listed below.
1. Faster Software Development
Node.JS is a run-time environment with a large pool of libraries modules, which makes the software development much faster. This is the reason that enterprises choose Node.JS developers for faster software development. Node.js developers can easily work with front-end technology to speed up app development. Powerful full-stack development solutions like MEAN are attracting enterprises to hire Node.JS developers for faster software application development.
2. Development of Cross-Functional Teams
3. Popular Web Development Technology Stack
4. Access to Wider Talent Pool
Node.JS developers are available in almost all parts of the world in a sizeable number. You can also hire Node.JS remotely to strengthen your teams. As we know, software development is facing a shortage of software developers globally. If you have a sizeable number of Node.JS developers in the market, you are lucky indeed.
Node.js is a server-side run environment that offers great features and capabilities to create highly reliable and best-performing websites and web applications. Node.JS is the most popular JS library in the marketplace. There are many great reasons that businesses choose to hire Node.JS developers in their teams, as mentioned in this article.