Why Should You Invest in Salesforce CRM? Read This!
Forbes magazine indicates that the most innovative company in the world is Salesforce. The magazine has made this exact recognition for two years back to back. Many businesses across the globe make use of Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
What is Salesforce CRM software
This software is a tool that can be used by any business for the purpose of managing external stakeholders. Examples of these stakeholders are prospects, customers and partners. Also known as the Sales Cloud, the CRM software from Salesforce allows you to get a 360 degree perspective on your customer.
The positive effects of using this Cloud-based software are immediate. They include:
- The sales team has more customer information to work with. Therefore, they will close deals faster.
- The marketing department is able to manage their campaigns better and oversee all lead generation.
- The software can be integrated in the call center of the company to facilitate quicker resolution of customer complaints.
The Salesforce CRM software is constructed on a foundation of the App Cloud. This allows business owners to run the software on basically any Internet-capable device that they could have. In addition to that, the software can be integrated with existing back-office installations in your business. In less than 30 days, you can integrate Salesforce in your company and enjoy the features that top organizations such as Coke and Harvard enjoy. These companies use Salesforce CRM software as opposed to others due to a number of reasons. Here they are.
It helps businesses to manage their territories
Managing teams and other business outlets is a major function of Salesforce. Businesses normally have teams of employees working together. These teams can be big or small. Salesforce can help the business to find out the best way to strategically distribute these teams in the marketplace. The Salesforce CRM has tools that you can use to monitor the teams and track their movements in the market. This helps the business to save time and resources. The CRM helps business to accomplish this using a number of strategies. They include:
- Making the activity of processing leads and territories easier
- Allocating leads to teams based on parameters that make sense from a business point of view and delivering on the goals of the business
- Automated notifications through email or the Salesforce git. These ones are sent to sales representatives and help them to follow up on customers and leads in the market.
It helps businesses to track their competitors and identify opportunities
Thanks to many factors such as advanced telecommunications media, the market is very competitive. It is very important that a business is able to manage every opportunity that emerges and keeps an eye on its competition. The business needs to be able to accomplish this effectively and diligently too. The Salesforce CRM helps business to accomplish this using a number of strategies. They are:
- The software has a collection of in-built tools that ensure every business opportunity is pursued and not forgotten
- There are tools in the software that ensure customers get fast and accurate responses to any enquiries that they make to the business. This indicates that the business cares about its customers.
- The software has tools that assist businesses to identify and keep track of any moves that the competitors perform in the market. The software is able to do this by tracking competitor resources such as coupons and discounts.
- The CRM has resources that allow a business to see which deals have been lost or won as a result of the activities of a competitor.
The Salesforce CRM allows businesses to forecast
The CRM software from Salesforce allows the business to track its current performance and forecast potential growth as well. It is very important to track the performance of your business in near and long term future. You can customize the software to perform forecasting for you according to principles that make business sense to you. The software allows business owners to do this using the following methods:
- Special formulae that can calculate and forecast the performance of the business by using information provided by the team that handles sales
- Tools that can help the employees to tell the difference between booked and recurring revenue
It assists businesses to handle their orders better and build robust relationships with customers
All successful businesses understand that the customer is king. The Salesforce CRM software can assist you to handle relationships with your customers from end to end. The software can help your employees to record their first interaction with a customer and track the relationship until the customer makes an order and even through the process of after-sales service. The business is able to do this using the following methods:
- Employees can convert an estimate into an order by simply clicking on a button
- Employees can come up with customized, automatic reports based on customer interaction with the business
- The employees can customize their dashboards so as to have their ideal view of the Salesforce CRM software
- Direct provision of customer intelligence to you by the software
It allows businesses to stay in touch with customers consistently
The levels of competition in the market are quite high today. This means that businesses need to constantly stay in touch with their customers. The Salesforce CRM software allows you to accomplish this by finding out the needs of your customers. It also helps you to find out what the customers are missing out on. It is able to do this by helping your employees to manage customer accounts directly and efficiently. As such, your business can innovate new products to fill in the gaps in the market.
You might also like: Which Marketing Strategy Is Right for My Business?
The model of paying for this software is known as pay-as-you-go. In this way, you simply subscribe to access this software. You can renew your subscription every year to continue using this software. This is much more affordable than traditional methods of accessing business software.